The University of Danang (UD) announces the undergraduate admission 2020 of UD’ member universities and affiliated units (hereinafter referred to as UD’s training institutions) for foreigners as follow (Read the Notification No. 1950/TB-ĐHĐN here)
International students at the University of Danang.
1. Admission majors:
List of admission majors and expected enrollment targets of UD’s training institutions is shown in the Appendix.
2. Admission form: record examination.
3. Requirements for admission:
For foreigners, who have a desire to study at UD, UD's Admissions Council will check the high school transcript, the results of knowledge and Vietnamese language skills testing of students specified in Article 6 of Circular No. 30/2018/ TT-BGDĐT dated on December 24, 2018 regarding the management of foreigners studying in Vietnam by the Minister of Ministry of Education and Training (MOET) to consider and give a decision.
Lao student Xayavong Nalongsack (left) received his BA degree earlier than expected, while Lao student Khon Napha got her MA degree.
4. Admission application:
- Application form for foreigners studying in Vietnam (download here);
-The certified Vietnamese translation version of high school diploma and transcript;
- The certificate of language requirements according to Circular No. 30/2018 / TT-BGDĐT dated on December 24, 2018 of MOET;
- Certified resume;
- Copy version and certified translation copy of birth certificate;
- Health certificate (within 06 months to the time of submission);
- Copy of passport with valid date for the entire period of studying in Vietnam or at least 01 year from the expected date of arrival to Vietnam;
- 04 photos (4x6 cm) within 06 months to the time of submission.
The University of Danang's dormitory for international students.
5. Date and venue of admission:
Time: From 15/6/2020 to 31/8/2020
(Note: the application date may be extended due to the effect of Covid-19)
Venue: International Cooperation Department, level 10, Building B, The University of Danang, No.41, Le Duan Street, Hai Chau District, Danang city; Tel: 0236.3. 891 517
According to the regulation of MOET.
Ms. Le Thi Hong Oanh (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: (+84) 0236 3891517.
News by International Cooperation Department - UD