In the morning of December 20th, College of Technology – the University of Danang in coordination with Danang Center for Information & Communication Technology (DNICT) and Department of Information and Communications in Da Nang organized the workshop on opportunity to study and work after graduation for IT students.
At the same time, with the desire to strengthen the mutual coordination and support between College, Agencies and Enterprises, CIT-UD and DNICT has signed a memorandum of understanding (MOU).
Dr. Nguyễn Hoàng Cẩm – Vice Director of Information and Communications Department- Director of DNICT (The person in the left side) and MSc. Nguyễn Thế Tranh – Vice Rector of College of Technology signed MOU at the Workshop.
Sharing after the signing ceremony, MSc. Nguyễn Thế Tranh expressed expectation and belief in cooperation with DNICT - a reputed training center for IT and Communications. Through this cooperation, he desired that the College’s students will have more opportunity to practice, experience at agencies and enterprises, contributing to concretize "Enterprise Semester” that the College is trying to promote, as well as have the opportunity to find suitable job after graduation.
Both Dr. Nguyễn Hoàng Cẩm and MSc. Nguyễn Thế Tranh expressed theirgreat expectations on the cooperation relationship between the two sides, with the desire to join hands to bring many internship opportunities and jobs for IT students.
On this occasion, DNICT has awarded 04 scholarships to high - achieving disadvantaged students of CIT-UD. In which, two scholarships worth 50% of tuition fee of CCNA course have been awarded to IT students in the welcome ceremony of the college (15/12). This morning, the Center continued to award the 02 remaining scholarships (1 scholarship of 100% course fee of Open Source course and 1 scholarship of 50% fee of CCNA course).
Dr. Nguyễn Hoàng Cẩm awarded scholarship to high-achieving disadvantaged student of CIT-UD
MSc. Nguyễn Hữu Hải – Vice Director of DNICT introduced overview of IT intensive training program at DNICT; free vocational training portal; free E-learning vocational training system and Linux course
Main contents of MOU signed between CIT- UD and DNICT are as follows:
* The two sides reached agreement in training and recruitment, as follows:
- Organizationof seminars, talk shows and introduction of new information in the field of information technology to teachers and students of CIT-UD;
- Coordination indelivering some subjects, topics for students of IT, Electronics and Telecommunications of CIT-UD;
- Facilitation to IT and Electronics – Telecommunications students of CIT-UD and students ofthe mentioned majors of CIT-UD’s partner universities and colleges abroad to practice or do graduation thesis at DNICT with appropriate capacity.
- Introduction of participants to the training programs of the two sides
- Assistance of scholarships to studentsand financial support for extracurricular activities of students of CIT-UD in condition of possibilities;
- Organization of information introductionabout working environment, career orientation and job skills training for IT students of CIT-UD;
- Organization of recruitment ongraduated students of IT, Electronics and Telecommunications of CIT-UD in accordance with the standards of DNICT.
The University of Danang - http://www.udn.vn/english