In the morning of Semtepber 17th, 2016 the University of Danang (UD) cooperated with SANPOU Co. Ltd to organize Japan Education Fair for Danang’s youth.
Representatives from various Japanese universities shared useful information for students
There were 11 Japanese universities and professional schools participating in this fair:
- Gakushuin Women’s College (Japanese language, Cultural communication...)
- University of East Asia (Human Science, Medicine and Pharmacy, Art...)
- Teikyo University (Economics, Laws, Foreign Languages, Education, Science...)
Mr. Hiroyuki Ouchi - representative from SANPOU shared information and experiences with students
- An Language School (Japanese language)
- MANABI Japanese Language Institute (Japanese Language)
- Unitas Japanese Language School (Japanese Language)
- SHINJUKU GYOEN GAKUIN (Japanese Language)
Students were interested in all information of this fair
- Mito International Japanese Language School (Japanese Language)
- ALCC TOKYO ACADEMY (Japanese Language)
- Asia Education Company (Japanese Language)
- West Tokyo International College (Japanese Language)
- STG International College (Japanese Language)
- SANKO JAPANESE LANGUAGE SCHOOL TOKYO (Japanese Language)
- Shinshirakawa International Education Academy (Japanese Language)
At the fair, student Nguyen Thanh Nguyen, Phan Chu Trinh High School shared that "This fair is very useful for the final-year students who have studied Japanese language and really want to find out information about the environmental study in Japan. I would like to study Business Administration in Japan. I think Japanese investors are very interested in Vietnam and day by day there are a lot of Japanese companies invest into Vietnam, especially Danang city"
In addition, Dr. Hoang Hai - Director of International Cooperation Department – UD emphasized that “UD is a multi-level, multi-disciplinary university in Vietnam. UD always creates the good environmental study as well as provides the best skills for students with the aim of helping them to be confident to work or integrate into the labor market effectively. Therefore, this fair is for you all, we would like to offer more choices for you to improve and develop your capacity. Wish you all choose the suitable school".