THE UNIVERSITY OF DANANG (UD) ANNOUNCES THE UNDERGRADUATE ADMISSION 2021 OF UD’ MEMBER UNIVERSITIES AND AFFILIATED UNITS FOR FOREIGNERS
* Undergraduate admission (See more: http://ts.udn.vn/DHCD/Chinhquy/DHTbao/6158);
* Postgraduate admission (See more for Master's degree http://ts.udn.vn/SDH/Thacsi/THsTBaots/5187; for PhD's degree: http://ts.udn.vn/SDH/Tiensi/TSTBaots/5189)
I. Application and Admission procedures for international students:
- - The application form for international applicants to study in Vietnam (download here);
- - Copies and translation of degrees, diplomas and academic transcripts applicable for relevant levels of proposed study, duly notarized or certified by competent authorities of the sending country;
- - Copy version and certified translation copy of birth certificate;
- - Health certificate (within 06 months to the time of submission);
- - The certificate of language requirements according to Circular No. 30/2018 / TT-BGDĐT dated on December 24, 2018 of MOET;
- - Duly certified copies of documents and certificates about the applicant’s aptitude, expertise, research achievements (if any);
- - Copy of passport with a validity of the expected duration of study in Vietnam or at least 1 year from the expected arrival in Vietnam;
- - 04 photos (4x6 cm) within 06 months to the time of submission.
In order to be eligible, international students must satisfy academic qualification:
For Bachelor’s degree: International students must have a degree of high school or equivalent (The certified Vietnamese translation version of high school diploma and transcript); For talented programs, international students must satisfy requirements on talented subjects. For other typical programs, international students must finish one preparatory course (maximum time of one year).
For Master’s degree: International students must have a relevant bachelor’s degree for the registered Master’s course.
For Doctoral degree: International students must satisfy one of the two conditions as follows:
- International students must have a relevant master’s degree with relevant program for the registered Doctoral course.
- International students must have a relevant bachelor’s degree for the registered
a/ International students must have Vietnamese proficiency (if pursuing a training program in Vietnamese) or English proficiency (if pursuing a training program in
English) that satisfies the requirements of studying and doing research of the training programs in Vietnam in such language:
b/ International students must take a test for Vietnamese proficiency (if pursuing a training program in Vietnamese) or a test for English proficiency (if pursuing a
training program in English) before any admission at UD. International students who are not qualified will participate in an advanced Vietnamese class (or English class) at UD.
c/ International students are exempt from the Vietnamese proficiency test if they:
+ Received a bachelor’s degrees in major of Vietnamese from abroad, or graduated from a Vietnamese preparatory classes at a campus recognized by UD in Vietnam.
+ Graduated from high schools or colleges taught in Vietnamese.
d/ International students are exempt from the English proficiency test if they:
+ Are citizens of countries using English as the official language
+ Graduated from high schools or colleges taught in English;
+ Received the following certificates of English proficiency: 500 on PBT TOEFL, over 5.5 on IELTS or equivalent scores for students enrolling in Natural Sciences,Technology, or Medicine, 550 on PBT TOEFL, over 6.0 on IELTS or equivalent scores for students enrolling in Humanities and Social Sciences, Economics, Law, or Art.
II. Venue of admission: International Cooperation Department, level 10, Building B, The University of Danang, No.41, Le Duan Street, Hai Chau District, Danang city; Tel: 0236.3. 891 517.
III. Fees: According to the regulation of MOET.
IV. Contact: International Cooperation Department, level 10, Building B, The University of Danang, No.41, Le Duan Street, Hai Chau District, Danang city; Tel: 0236.3. 891 517. Ms. Le Thi Hong Oanh (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: (+84) 0236 3891517).