LIST OF HONORARY PROFESSORS AND DOCTORS
With the aim of developing UD into one of Vietnamese leading universities, UD had implemented several policies to promote human/ financial resources in order to improve Research Development, International Cooperation and Training activities. To achieve the above results, the cooperation relationship between UD and international individuals/ organizations played a very important role. With a lot of outstanding achievements brought by prestigious scientists in recent years, UD had been being awarded the honorary professor and honorary doctor titles to international individuals (list attached below) with the aim of honoring their great contributions for the development of UD in particular and Danang city in general.
The UD's President Assoc. Prof. Dr. Nguyen Ngoc Vu presented Honorary Professorship to Prof. Dr. Le Thanh Nhan.
The list of UD’s Honorary Professors:
1. Honorary Professor Yoshiaki Takahashi, Professor of Chuo University, Japan;
2. Honorary Professor Marc Daniel, Aix-Marseille University, Republic of France;
3. Honorary Professor Tran Quoc Tuan, CEA-INES, Republic of France;
4. Honorary Professor Le Trong Phi, Pediatric Cardiologist, Director of the
Department for Structural and Congenital Heart Disease Bremen, Federal Republic of Germany;
5. Honorary Professor Erich Johann Lejeune, Founder of Heart for Heart foundation
for life organization, President of Lejeune Academy, Federal Republic of Germany;
6. Honorary Professor Le Thanh Nhan, Lecturer of University of Côte d'Azur; Former Dean of Informatics Faculty, IUT- University of Nice-Sophia Antipolis, the French Republic.
The list of UD’s Honorary Doctors:
1. Honorary Doctor Erich Johann Lejeune, Founder of Heart for Heart foundation for life organization, Federal Republic of Germany;
2. Honorary Doctor Hitoshi Yamada, Professor of Yokohama National University, Japan;
3. Honorary Doctor Hagiwara Seiji, Mayor of Mimasaka, Okayama, Japan;
4. Honorary Doctor Robert Dalla Pozza, Professor of Ludwig Maximilians (LMU), Munich, Federal Republic of Germany;
5. Honorary Doctor Wolfgang Heubish, the Bavarian State Minister of Science, Research and Arts, Federal Republic of Germany;
6. Honorary Doctor Heinrich Netz – Professor of University Hospital of Ludwig- Maximilians University, Munich, Federal Republic of Germany;
7. Honorary Doctor Irene Lejeune, Chairwoman of Heart for Heart foundation for life organization, Federal Republic of Germany.