GUIDELINES FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS TO STUDY AT THE UNIVERSITY OF DANANG
I. International students admission programs
- Formal educational programs at undergraduate, master and doctorate levels;
- Internship, investigation and research programs;
- Short-term training exchange programs (01 year or less) and cultural exchange;
- Vietnamese language preparatory programs.
II. Admission procedures
1. For formal educational programs at undergraduate, master and doctorate levels and Vietnamese language preparatory programs for foreigners, before each enrollment period, UD and the receiving units will make an official announcement about the admission in written form. This announcement will stipulate the majors, enrollment form; training time and tuition fees; eligibility conditions; application form for admission and fees; enrollment plan including the time of registration and admission; address.
Here are the Announcements of admission of the UD for foreigners
- Refer here for the Announcement of admission for undergraduate examination for foreigners in 2023;
- Refer here for Announcement of admission for doctoral training in 2023 for foreigners at University of Economics;
- Refer here for Announcement of admission for doctoral training in 2023 for foreigners at University of Science and Technology;
- Refer here for Announcement of admission for doctoral training in 2023 for foreigners at University of Science and Education;
2. For internship, investigation and research programs; short-term training exchange programs (01 year or less) and cultural exchange under the agreement signed by UD with foreign partner educational institutions and associations
The unit assigned to be in charge of receiving international students is the focal point to receive applications from foreign partner educational institutions (including a confirmation of the nomination of international students to participate in the program and letter of self-introduction from international students), make a list, collect comments and approval from the Training Board and the receiving units that international students have registered. Based on the criteria, conditions and quotas, UD is responsible for selecting and making decisions to accept students who are eligible to participate in the program.
III. Contact: Department of International Cooperation, level 10, Building B, The University of Danang, No.41, Le Duan Street, Hai Chau District, Danang city; Tel: 0236.3. 891 517, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.